This part time position will manage the components of ERDA’s annual marketing plan as well as manage the interaction between ERDA and its partner organizations. These partner organizations include:
- Northwest Oklahoma Alliance
- Northwest Water Action Team
- Northwest HIRES
- Enid Young Professionals
- Enid Entrepreneurship Leadership Series
Partnership Management Responsibilities
- Create and send all event invitations to members and the general public via Constant Contact, Email, or post office.
- Update signature card as needed with partner banks on annual basis and/or when otherwise required.
- Schedule all board meetings, luncheons, receptions, and other events
- Prepare meeting agendas for board and committee meetings
- Post all meeting agendas with the appropriate municipalities in compliance with Open Meeting law
- Prepare annual budgets with help from the organizational Treasurers
- Ensure all corporate records are kept accurately – minutes, financials, agendas, corporate documents, board member information, and member information
- Ensure minutes are kept at each meeting of the board or committees
- Attend all board and committee meetings, and events
- Coordinate the planning for all events – venue, catering, agendas, contacting speakers, invitations, marketing, decorations, AV equipment, materials at the event, etc.
- Keep the websites updated with current information on meetings and projects
- Manage the organizational social media platforms as needed
- Ensure all board members stay informed of all the activities of the Board and its committees
- Prepare all marketing material including invitations, banners, back drops, brochures, etc for the organizations
- Maintain membership roll/database and conduct communication as needed with the organizations during the year including notice of meetings and other business.
- Respond initially to any/all information requests that come to the organizations and seek out appropriate member(s) as needed for response or actions required.
ERDA Marketing Responsibilities
As part of the ERDA marketing responsibilities of this position, this individual will:
- Share at least 2 “growth stories” weekly via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Daily update the “Headlines” section of the growenid.com website and annually review all content and revise as needed
- Assemble content and deliver to designer the Annual Community Profile for ERDA by June 15 each year
- Assemble and deliver to the designer the following print advertisements each year:
- 6 success stories for E-Town Magazine
- Progress Section ad for Enid News and Eagle
- Other print ads as needed
- Update weekly the Enidbrand.com photo and video library
- Work with video contractor to produce one new original pro-Enid video each year
- Manage office constant contact list by adding, removing, and removing spam
- Take photos at events
- Create power point presentations for events as needed
- Manage information on external marketing sites such as State Book, ODOC, OKC partnership
- Develop targeted marketing campaigns for “company lead lists”
- Develop and maintain backdrops, banners, foam boards and other signage for ERDA
- Preference will be given to individuals that have prior experience in economic development organizations and/or experience working with other relevant non-profits in providing administrative services.
- Ability to complete work of organization using relevant electronic means including capabilities to communicate online.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Experience with business related social media is desirable
- Proven track record of excellent organizational skills that can ensures this individual can handle necessary details and multiple projects at any given time
- Must be able to sit for extended periods of time at meetings, listen to discussion/agenda items and compile appropriate minutes for record keeping purposes
- Must have the capacity to travel independently including having a valid driver’s license, related insurance and reliable transportation. Mileage is reimbursed at latest IRS posted rate.
- At times, individual may be required to lift moderate weight, carry and/or set up equipment for meetings such as projectors, cases and/or other related items.
- ERDA anticipates that the position requires between 15-20 hours per week to complete the tasks, both routine and periodic, depending on the time of year. Most of these hours will be completed at a work station in the ERDA office and a daily work schedule will be determined.
- Must be mindful of ongoing confidentiality requirements that are often inherent in the various activities involved in conducting economic development.
- Be prompt and available for flexible scheduling (within guidelines of contract expectations).
IIn accordance with Federal law and U.S. Department of Agriculture policy, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, religion, sex, and familial status. (Not all prohibited bases apply to all programs). To file a complaint of discrimination, write USDA, Director, Office of Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, S.W. Washington D.C. 20250-9410, or call 800-720-6382 (TDD).