The Cushing Economic Development Foundation, Inc. (CEDF) has a position available for an Economic Development Director. The Director works to create new jobs and improve the overall economic interests of Cushing, Oklahoma and its trade area.
- A degree in a relevant field is strongly recommended but not required.
- Three or more years’ professional management level experience.
- Key sector experience beneficial (energy/oil and gas).
- Proven track record of sales and recruitment activities.
- Project management skills with proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must have strong computer skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Should have experience working with elected officials, industry, and community leaders.
- Director must be energetic and self-motivated.
Send resume with salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 15, 2018. Complete Job Description and Requirements are available through the City of Cushing and the Cushing Chamber of Commerce and Industry websites.