- Provides an in-depth treatment of strategic planning in an economic development environment
- Builds on the strategic planning session taught in the Basic Courses (BEDCs) or IEDC's Introduction to Economic Development
- Teaches you how to design, organize and conduct a successful strategic planning process for your organization, your geographic area, or a project (i.e., a downtown development project, a major tourism project or a high-tech business park)
- Uses case studies and practical examples to give you a concise blueprint on how strategic planning can help you do your job
- Includes a treatment of smart growth and strategic clusters
Register Online by clicking here.
By enrolling in OU/EDI Online, you eliminate the need for extensive travel budgets and time out of the office! For more information, visit www.ouedi.org or contact Healther Reichert, Executive Director, OUEDI or call (405) 543-9709.