Greater Oklahoma City Chamber is seeking a Manager of Talent and Business Growth. This manager will proactively engage existing employers to encourage business expansion (job growth and capital investment) and active involvement with the Chamber’s talent agenda. The manager is responsible for assisting employers by connecting them with various resources, information and partners who can provide solutions and/or support.Qualifications:
- Degree in a relevant field such as business or marketing.
- Three or more years of meaningful experience in relevant business setting, economic development organization or related field.
- Effective communications skills and demonstrated ability to engage companies and gain access to senior level executives and present oneself in a professional knowledgeable manner.
- Sound judgment and mature proactive attitude with proven project management skills.
- Must be a self-starter with ability to work with minimum supervision within a defined organizational structure.
- Knowledge of Greater Oklahoma City and its business environment is preferred.
- Above average computer skills including use of contact databases (CRM).
Position requires above average mobility due to travel/meeting schedule.
Please send resume and salary requirements to HR@okcchamber.com by November 1, 2017.