The Senior Manager of Innovation and Entrepreneurship engages with, supports and promotes the many facets of greater Oklahoma City’s early stage/innovation and technology-infused economy. This position’s focus includes the region’s healthcare/bioscience, information technology, creative clusters and overall startup community. The position is required to do specific outreach work and fundraising as part of executing the innovation related programming.
- College degree required in field appropriate to position’s focus – or economic development more broadly. Masters or advanced degree considered a plus.
- Minimum five years’ experience in economic development, technology or related field.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and research/analysis skills.
- Current computer skills required including word processing, database and online research/communication.
- Must be self-motivated with ability to work with minimum supervision and be able to work across numerous departments and entities on a regular basis.
- Proven ability to work within a team structure and manage/implement multitude of projects simultaneously.
- Ability and comfort gaining access to and engaging with senior executives in large and small companies/organizations.
- Flexible hours and travel required. Must be willing and able to travel independently.
Send resume and salary requirement to HR@okcchamber.com by December 20, 2017.