"Exploring New Directions In The New Economy"
Save the date for the Southern Economic Development Council's 2013 Annual Conference. Enjoy professional development and networking in one of the nation's leading metro areas for economic development success.
Location: Hyatt Regency Tulsa, 100 East Second Street, Tulsa, Oklahoma 74103 (918) 582-9000
SEDC is holding a block of rooms for our attendees at a great rate of $119.00 per night. To reserve your room, please call the hotel directly, or you can use our attendee hotel reservations website by clicking here. The event code will automatically populate for you.
Members: Early Bird (register by June 30) $425.00 - Regular $475.00 - Onsite $525.00
Join SEDC & Register*: Early Bird (register by June 30) $600.00 - Regular $650.00 - Onsite $700.00
*For 1st time SEDC Members Only, save $50.00 off your annual dues
Non-Members: Early Bird (register by June 30) $675.00 - Regular $725.00 - Onsite $775.00
Spouse/Guest - $175.00
Registration Special for New Members:
SEDC membership is $225, but discounted by $50 for new members attending the conference. The total for new membership and conference registration is $600. This year, OEDC is sponsoring $100 towards these costs to encourage our members to join SEDC and attend the conference in Tulsa. OEDC will pay $100 for the first fifty new members to sign up.
Directions to Receive Promotional Discount:
- Click here to register.
- Click New Member and Conference Registration.
- Create your profile with a username and password.
- Continue to next step.
- Click Join SEDC and Register (Early Bird Registration).
- Once you get to billing summary (your total will be $600), click enter promotional code.
- Enter OEDC at this step and click apply (your invoice total will now be $500).
- You may now pay by credit card or create an invoice to pay by check.
- For questions, please contact Laura Guerin.
For the registration brochure, click here.
For the agenda, click here
Sponsorship Information Now Available! Click here for the full brochure.
For more information, click here
Call For Entries for Annual Economic Development Communication Awards - Click here to read the press release.